STOP PROCASTINATING!!! TAKE ACTION!!!
As it is known with all human beings, there are some chores (things) we like doing, as, such we procrastinate on the chores we don’t like doing. Procrastination is however a bad habit and can cause chaos in our lives.I won’t even pretend I sometimes don’t fall a victim of this bad habit but I want to share ways in which I always overcome. W. Clement Stone, who built an insurance empire worth hundreds of millions dollars, would make all his employees recite the phrase, "Do it now!" again and again at the start of each workday. Whenever you feel the tendency towards laziness taking over and you remember something you should be doing, stop and say out loud, "Do it now! Do it now! Do it now!" Thinking and planning are important, but action is far more important. You don't get paid for your thoughts and plans -- you only get paid for your results. When in doubt, act boldly, as if it were impossible to fail. In essence, it is. Anytime you need to act and procrastinati...
Comments