How many times have you determined to achieve something than the fear of failure grips you like a satanic vice and then you abandon your lofty dreams? No wonder a quote says:"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure." F-false E-evidence A-appearing R-real will always stop you from becoming the kind of person you want to be,so,from today,I want you to kick fear out of your life.You see,fear has torment.You just need to be brave and courageous in this life. As human beings,it is normal to fear when you are onto a new project but I tell you,feel the fear but do it anyway.For me,that is one very effective way of dealing with the fear of failure.Feel the fear,afterall,you are human,but take the step that will lead you to your goal,take the exam that will make you a qualified professional in your field,take the interview for the job you have always wanted.All I am saying is:Just do it!Just do that thing you have on your mind despite your fear,despite your fee...
Comments